EJD Library/Student Systems
Welcome to the EJD Library/Student Systems page. The library is on the first floor of EJD, boasting a collection of popular fiction books and Common Core aligned informational texts. The library subscribes to a variety of online resources and monthly periodicals and participates in the Inter Library Loan program with other libraries. If our library does not have the book you are looking for, we can borrow it from another library. Explore this site for links to online tools, useful websites and web applications.
Policies and Procedures
- Students are allowed to come to the library during study hall and homeroom. Study hall students should have a signed agenda. They are required to sign in upon arrival and to sign out upon departure.
- Students should come to the library with an academic purpose - they can complete school assignments, study, read or use computers.
- Students can check out two books at a time and can keep them for two weeks.
- Teachers can bring classes down to use the computer lab or the table space in the back of the library.
- Mrs. Ryan and Mrs. Astafan are happy to limit student computer use and enforce homework policies if they are made aware of students who require such circumstances.