Welcome to the JCB Library
Students may borrow up to four items at a time from our print collection which includes print books, audiobooks, and DVDs.
>> Directions on how to log in to access the print collection
Students may borrow up to three items at a time from Sora, our digital collection, which includes ebooks and digital audiobooks.
>> Directions on how to access the digital collection
by Jarrett J. Krosoczka Year Published: 2018
JCB Library Vision
The JCB High School Library is a center of engagement that:
- leads in the promotion of a culture of literacy, critical thinking, and innovation;
- reflects, embraces, and uplifts the diversity of members of our school and community at large; and
- serves as safe spaces to think, create, share, and grow.
JCB Library Mission
The mission of the John C. Birdlebough High School Library is to support and facilitate the development of all members of our school community by:
- providing the resources, educational experiences, and spaces needed to think, create, share and grow in the changing global environment;
- collaborating with faculty and staff to teach multiple literacies;
- committing to the continuous process of reflecting and establishing inclusive, equitable, and anti-bias/anti-racist policies and practices; and
- creating partnerships with outside community members and stakeholders that will provide additional educational and “real-world” experiences for our school community.