• Requests for student records, including high school transcripts should be directed to Sue Raymond, Guidance Secretary. Sue can reached by phone at: 315.695.1645; or mail at: John C. Birdlebough High School, 552 Main Street, Phoenix, NY 13135.

    Please include the following information:

    • Name
    • Date of birth
    • Graduation year or dates of attendance,
    • What records you are requesting (and reason)
    • Address where you would like the materials mailed
    • Your signature.


    Note: To obtain Special Education or 504 records, contact the Pupil Personnel Department at 315.695.1648.