Registering a Student for School in the Phoenix Central School District
Welcome and thank you for entrusting your most precious possession(s), your child(ren), to the exceptional and dedicated staff of the Phoenix Central School District. Below please find some of the forms and documentation required upon registering a student for school in the Phoenix Central School District. Forms can be downloaded, printed and completed prior to registering in person.
New Student Registration Form Package - click here to download!
- Phoenix CSD Registration Form
- Medical History Form
- Consent for school physical exam and medical release
- New York State Immunization Requirements
- Family Health Physician Appraisal Form
- Dental Health Record Form
- Pre-School Physical Form (required for pre-school registrations only)
- Primary Modalities Assessment Developmental Survey
- Transportation Information
- Student Racial and Ethnic Identification
- Technology Use Guidelines Form
> Residency (to be completed by person with whom parent & student are claiming to reside)
> Residency (to be completed by parent)
> Residency (to be completed by person with whom the student is residing)
> Affidavit of Emancipation
PLEASE NOTE: The District Registrar will need a copy of each child's birth certificate and immunization records as well as proof of residency at time of registration. Failure to provide medical documentation of immunizations may result in exclusion from school according to NYS Education Law. If parents/guardians are unable to get an appointment for their child at their doctor's office, please contact the Oswego County Health Department at (315)349-3545 for assistance. The Health Department provides a range of services including vaccinations and immunization clinics.